Arrhythmia and its Detection via Spandan ECG Application
Posted on - July 16, 2019
Spandan ECG Device and Spandan Application provide the special section of Arrhythmia tests and it has an ability
to detect eight different arrhythmias and a myocardial infarction for acute heart attack.
You can detect the Arrhythmia of Heartbeat by following steps.
- Step 1 - Open your Spandan Application downloaded on your smartphone from Google play store.
- Step 2 - Click on the Arrhythmia test icon.
- Step 3 – Now the application window will ask you to connect device! Connect Spandan ECG device to the
smartphone via. Micro USB 2.0.
- Step 4 – Now place the chest lead electrodes at given position of Lead II, as shown in Figure.
- Step 5 – The test will start recording by giving “Start recording” command as shown.
- Step 6 – After completion of the 10-second test, click “Generate Report”. Then, Fill your form and details.
- Step 7 – The report generation will take place. Share your reports as PNG and PDF with your Doctors and
Physician in the remote place.
The device will conclude the type of heart condition you have. Among these arrhythmias are following: -
These Arrhythmias has different meaning according to heart conditions of the subject. These Arrythmias are
further described in other Heart blogs.
- 1. Normal Sinus Rhythm.
- 2. Sinus Tachycardia.
- 3. Sinus bradycardia.
- 4. Supraventricular Tachycardia.
- 5. Atrial Fluttering.
- 6. Paroxysmal Atrial tachycardia.
- 7. Incomplete bundle block.
- 8. Bundle Branch Block.